Game description: Perudo: Pirate dices:
At the first sight rules can seem difficult and confused. But let's think, weather pirates of the Caribbean Sea had I.Q. higher, than a modern person of an era of digital technologies?
The game combines bases of poker and "believe-don’t believe".
The game combines bases of poker and "believe-don’t believe". Even skilled players won't undertake to tell what is more important in this game: an ability to make quickly simple mathematical calculations or to bluff in time and to distinguish a bluff of partners. Probably, as well as in any game, good luck is the most important.
- Staking - consider cubes of all players at the table;
- Rate can be raised, only by quantity, or value;
- Dice with value one are considered as jokers. When opening mugs jokers turn into cubes of the called rate;
- You win if the quantity of cubes in the field is equal or is more than your rate;
- The loser makes his move the first.